Au revoir mon cher ami


I don't think you will ever fully understand
How you've touched my life
And how you've scared my heart with your awesomeness

I don't think you will ever know how you've allowed me to experience something very rare
It was blissful and am grateful

I miss how we had fun
Now we don't even say hello anymore; we're complete strangers

Are we still friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot
So tell me now, and tell me the truth

As I think of our friendship
I see that no matter the miles apart
We're never apart in our hearts
It's a tattoo scared in our sacred heart
Embedded with stories for the unborn

Saying goodbye was the hardest thing to do
I never thought I would
Especially not to you
I knew I had to let you spread your wings and fly
Still, the most difficult choice I'd made

Au revoir mon cher ami 💔

-Ayo Obi



Comments

  1. ������
    Who is cutting onions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Matter

IRE

Love calls Still