Beyond The Odds






She says she isn't good enough
Cos she thought am a perfect diamond jewel without no cut
She doesn't know the cuts are wrapped around the edges
To her it's a beauty

What she doesn't know is that the beauty
Is all part of the odds
If only she knows what I've been through 
To become all that she sees
She would know it's all part of it all

Once i was buried in so much darkness
Wondering when i will be found
I was as dark as darkness
Without any idea of light
All i knew was this thick dark cloud
To reach me you will have to dig deep 
Beyond the surface

No one knew i existed
Until someone dug deep
Brought me out
Fired me hot
Cut me deep
Then cooled me out

I am what you see
But not all you see
Beyond the odds
I'm glad you did -Ayo Obi

Photo Credit: Pravoslavie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Matter

IRE

Love calls Still