The Hoist

Lieing here trying not to call
My every effort is yearning to hear you talk
Then i paused , what's the fuss?
Don't you realise that the calls have turned to a cause

From gist to more gist
Your every word  i listen
waiting to hear every word i've been missing
Silently reading through the unwritten tales of your heart


I searched, flipping pages
Looking for answers to what truly matter
Each page telling a story of hurt, pain and fear
I flip faster telling myself
There's more to this tale than the stories after

The smile and dimples grows beyond the stares
The mystery louds beyond the smile
Truly what  draws me close
Is the heart behind the smile
Though so fragile, yet so tender

                                                -Ayo Obi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Matter

IRE

Love calls Still